Monday, July 7, 2008

Wow!

We brought out the bumbo for Ava but Zach
is getting more use out of it!

My kids are napping at the same time! Today is our first full day of our first full week together without Daddy or Nannie(daycare is closed). So far so good. I took them to the doctors and Zach's ear infection is gone, but the doctor thinks he is getting his two year molars and those are horrible. He said it could take MONTHS! Lucky us! I also discussed that Zach has decided to become a vegetarian. He will eat no meat no matter what we try. His diet is horrible right now. We just try to get him to eat something. Yogurt and cereal bars are the gist of it right now. Oh and don't forget french fries, he will eat an entire plate of those! We used to have such good eating habits too. I guess we are just turning two soon and my little guy is not going to be saved from the picky eater stage. I thought for sure that it wouldn't happen to us.
In Ava news, she giggled a real giggle for the first time today. She has been doing little ones here and there, but today she really giggled during an amusing game of peek-a-boo. I can't wait for the belly laughs to come. They should be here soon. Now I just have to find something funny for her to laugh at. With Zach it was the dogs! I think I will post his laughs just to remember how funny those first ones are :)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;