Friday, July 11, 2008

full of accomplishment!

Day 5 and we're all still alive! This was our first full week together with no help during the day and I know some of you may judge and say "oh, I do that everyday", but it's a first for us so I am proud! The kids were actually pretty easy on me! Zach had moments of jealousy and Ava had moments of angst because I do only have two hands. I just read somewhere that if evolution really worked, then why do women still only have two hands? All in all we're good and happy! I also have mom's night out to look forward to tonight. I couldn't have come at a better time!
In Zach news, I just got out of the shower and he looked at me and pointed to my mole. He now knows how to say it so he points out every one that I have. This one was in a not so exposed area. Then he pointed to my stomach and said "bum bum". I almost died! Does my stomach look like a butt? I thought it was starting to look pretty good. So I asked him where his bum bum is and he pointed to his belly! I guess he's just confused, phew! I'm not headed to the plastic surgeon just yet!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;