Monday, July 28, 2008

Sad :(


Today was my first full day back at work and Ava's first day of daycare ever. Andy usually brings Zach to daycare for 6:30 and then (when I was working) I would get ready to be to work by 7:30. Now I don't have to be in until a little later so I figured I would try to bring them for her first day. The morning routine actually went very smoothly minus the last 15 minutes of running around trying to get everything together. I just need to do a little more prep to make it a little easier on everyone. Good news is that Ava did really well. I only missed two feedings and she was a pleasant baby all day. Joe even got some giggles out of her. Once I picked them up it was tough though. They both wanted me and I didn't know who to go to first. As soon as Ava saw me she wanted to nurse to make up for lost time. I also don't think she slept very much with all of the stimulation. She is already asleep for the night at 8:00 and fell asleep when I put her on our bed for a minute. So far so good though! I hope the transition into my working full-time again can continue to go smoothly. Fingers and toes are crossed!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;