Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tiring!


Ava's Boppy Pictures from 8-16 weeks old


I forgot how tiring working full time and raising kids can be! The good news is that I love my new assignment and the babies are transitioning really well into our new life. Ava is doing great at daycare and has managed to keep it to only two feedings a day that I miss. I hope we can keep it that way because I really don't enjoy pumping all that much :) Tomorrow is Friday and so far so good with our morning routine. I actually enjoy spending time with them in the morning before work. I thought it was going to be rough and a bunch of running around, but that's not the case (yet!)


This weekend Andy and I are going on a real, nighttime date for the first time since Ava was born. We are going to Laguna to the Pageant of the Masters and I can't wait! The only sad part is I didn't realize it was going to be my first week back to work when I bought the tickets in January. I know it will still be a great time though and we really need some couple time!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;