Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Interesting


It looks like my almost 3 month old is a better sleeper already than my almost 2 year old! Last night she slept from 8 until 4 am! She woke up to eat for 5 minutes then went back to sleep until 6:15 and woke up chipper. I really credit the Miracle Blanket! Now, Zach woke up at 2:30 and wouldn't go back down until both Andy and I went in there. I changed his diaper and talked to him for a minute and it looked like he was going to go back down. 20 minutes later I hear, "Ommy" (that's his name for me) repeatedly and there is no getting him back down. He comes into bed with us because when I see 3:44 am on the clock I know it's not going to be an easy day the next day. Then, Miss good sleeper wakes up just as I am dozing off. Ugh! It's not her fault though. She is my champion sleeper and I could hear her little tummy making noises so I knew she was waking up for a reason. Now she is sleeping for the very first time in her own crib! She is used to it being a play space so I decided to swaddle her and give her a binkie so she knows it is a sleeping space too. So far so good! Day two is going well and I even got in a shower! It's only 9 am so we will see what the future has in store! (the above picture is the hilarious result of a tired mommy and a tired baby-picture taken by Daddy without prior consent!)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;