Monday, July 14, 2008

Funny!

This weekend was pretty non-eventful. We went to Toys R Us and got Zach a radio flyer tricycle. We got it home and realized that we have his Kettler in the garage and it is far more safe. He was riding the radio flyer and he fell over because the front wheel isn't enough support. I could just imagine him knocking out his teeth! The kid is already covered in boo boos as it is! He was so funny this morning! I just about peed my pants! I went in to wake him up and he did NOT want to get up. He is back to daycare and his regular routine for the first time in a month so it was tough. I went to wake him up and he said "noooo" and tried to hit the button on his aquarium and missed a bunch of times like he was trying to hit the snooze on an alarm clock. Once he hit it, he took his blanket and put it over his face, still saying "noooo". Finally he decided he could get up and he said "oh, We" ("We" is Zave, our dog) as if he had been awake all morning. He is just too much sometimes!
In Ava news, she was refusing a bottle all weekend long. I was starting to freak a bit because I go back to work next Friday. We tried a couple different bottles, we had Andy try, we varied the temp, did it while she wasn't starving, while she was starving etc and nothing! Today I took a bottle with me to daycare and had Susie try. Ava took the bottle with no problems at all! I guess she just doesn't want one from me and I think Andy was a bit stressed about the situation and she could sense it. I also got her 3 month pictures today! We had them done last week but I was able to see them today and I will pick up the CD tomorrow and post ASAP! They are so flippin' cute! Tutus and all :)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;