Saturday, July 19, 2008

Full of chub!


I forgot to mention that I have now joined weight watchers and am waging a serious battle against the chub! Ava and I are both super chubby at the moment and because she is 3 months old it is OK. Also because she is 3 months old that means I have to get serious! I also started a walking group with the other moms in my mommy group and I really hope it works out and keeps us motivated! That being said, yesterday we hosted the Sundae party at our house and it was the first real test! I did indulge in a scoop of ice cream and a bunch of banana :) This is a picture that I stole from my friend Erin's blog. It's Zach and Sophia playing peek-a-boo after a filling meal of ice cream and bananas! They start flirting at such a young age!


Today has been a trying day. My kids are so bi-polar! They are either super happy or screaming for no reason today. I brought Zach to our version of the aquarium (the fish section at PetCo) and he flipped out when we had to leave. He wanted to see the doggies (oggies!) and I wanted to go to Target. He screamed and I turned up the radio and he screamed even louder! This crazy scream that I had never heard before.
He IS almost two, afterall! Ava is just unhappy all around today. She has taken a few short naps but nothing long enough to put her in a better mood. I think she got used to us being alone again this week. What is she going to do at daycare?! We'll find out a week from Monday.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;