Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where there is a will...

there is a way! My child is never giving up the binkie. I have decided that when he is two and a half and Ava is one that the whole house is going to go cold turkey if he hasn't done it on his own yet! That is my thinking for today. It may change once we hit that point though :-) In other news, it's back to work for me tomorrow. I will miss Ava but I just have to jump in and do it. Working makes me miss them and cherish our time together, plus it pays the bills, so I know it's just something I have to do. Wish me luck!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;