Friday, July 18, 2008

busy yet dull




This week has been busy and dull at the same time. Is that possible?! We seem to always be on the move and always have something to do or somewhere to go, but it really wasn't anything to write home about this week. Zach went back to daycare and he is transitioning very well considering he had only been two days in the last month and there is also a new assistant. He gives Susie a hug every day before he leaves and he is starting to warm up to Miss Diane. First it was high fives, but yesterday he gave her a guided hug. Last night we went to market night with one of Zach's handful of girlfriends, little Laila. She is 3 weeks older than him and she speaks in full sentences that I just can't even believe! It's weird to think that Zach will be doing that soon. Now there is a ton of gibberish with some words thrown in. I did get one whole sentence the other day that blew me away. He said "No Ommy (mommy) tee (kiss) da (the) baby!" as I was kissing Ava. He wanted to kiss the baby instead. I know that tee means kiss because he also does the kissing action with it, he just cracks me up! Ava is doing great too. She is even smiling at strangers now. I thought she was going to have stranger anxiety forever. She is also 14 weeks old and
that means I have to go back to work next Friday. Boo!!! I like my job, but I will miss our time together without the boys around. Here are some pictures from our dull week :)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;