Friday, July 25, 2008

Tiring

Today was my first day back to work and it went very well. I really think I am going to like my new assignment and everyone seems so nice! The kids are super cute at this age (3-5 yo) and I am in that mindset any ways with my own child. The only problem with the day is that Ava decided to have her worst night ever!!! She usually sleeps from 8 or 9 to 3 or 4 then wakes up around 5 or 6 to eat again. Not last night! She was up at 10:30 (I fell asleep around 10ish), 12, 1:30 and restless until 2 something with gas. Then she woke again at 5 and I had to get up for 6 to go to work. Ugg! Needless to say I am tired. I guess I should try to nap while she is napping. Tonight is Mom's Night Out! Woo hoo! Monday will be the start to our new morning routine. Andy usually takes Zach to daycare on his way to work and then I get ready after they leave. I am going to try bringing them to daycare before work on Monday and see how that works out. If it is pure chaos then I will have him go back to taking them. It's Ava's first day though so I want to be there. This morning was cute because we weren't rushing Zach out of the door and he was able to cuddle with his sister in bed while I was getting ready. He just loves his sister, sometimes too much! Don't they look so much more alike in this pictures?!

4 comments:

Erin and Chris said...

That is scary how much they look alike. I am sure that you will get a good routine down for the mornings. See you at MNO!!!!

Kristine said...

Wow, they are definatly brother and sister - so cute. Good luck with the morning routine. I don't know how you do it.

Jennifer said...

They do look alike! Your kids are very cute. How is the weight watchers going? I did it and liked it. It helped me loose a lot of baby weight.

Peterann said...

It's funny how much they can look alike in pictures. When mine were younger I could only see it in photographs. Now I see it all the time. :) Good Luck with work next week!!

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;