Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July Weekend!




(this was supposed to be a picture of Ava, but I
ended up chasing Zach around the pool instead!)

We are back and getting settled into the swing of things. The week hasn't been as bad for me as I had expected it to be. I thought I was going to be more upset after being with my Mom for three weeks and then having to leave her. I think I have been too busy to be upset. These two little ones really keep us on our toes! I just LOVE when they do the tandem cry! Hahaha! There have been so many little funny things in the last few days that I kept saying I wanted to post about, but the time has gotten away from me. Zach is in for a nap and Andy is trying to figure out what the heck went wrong when he set the hot water heater to vacation. I went to give Ava a bath and there is no hot water! I was really looking forward to shaving my legs today.
We celebrated Ava's 1st and Zach's 2nd 4th of July with some friends. First we went to a co-workers get together and later we went to Tanisha's house. Zach got to see one of his girlfriends, Laila, and they ate fruit and hung out together. Ava did a lot of sleeping and was a very pleasant baby all day, minus when someone threw a water balloon and it burst all over her. We got home around 9 pm and the neighbors were out so we joined them to watch the fireworks. We actually have a good view. It was nice because it wasn't too loud for Zach and Ava slept right through them. The weekend has been nice, now if we could only get the hot water going again!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;