Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ava Update!

We went to the lactation clinic yesterday and our little baby is now 13 lbs 5.6 oz and taking in almost 5 oz of breastmilk (that's just one side because my kids are weird and only do one side at a time, it's a wonder I don't tip over!) She was the biggest baby in the place! I'm so glad we went though because that last time she was only taking in under 3 oz so her bottles for daycare wouldn't have cut it. She is getting so big so fast. She is in love with her exersaucer and sitting up like a big girl. Have I mentioned how happy I am to have a daughter lately?!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;