Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!










Yesterday we had two birthday parties to go to! Baby G turned 1 and little R celebrated her 3rd birthday! We all went to the first party and Zach ventured for the first time into the bounce house, but not without his Daddy as his shield! By the time the second party rolled around Ava had had enough of the festivities. She and Andy decided to sit the second one out (I'm sure Andy didn't mind that at all!) We had a great time and it was so fun to celebrate with our friends :) I also decided to take my little camera as the other one takes up so much more room. I'm quickly becoming dependent on my Nikon!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;