Friday, March 13, 2009

How Rude!

Some people are just unbelievable. I have been emailing all week with a woman about a swing set. I told her I was getting a truck and coming to get it on Saturday, as long as it was as described. I called tonight to get her address and she says, "Just so you know, someone else is coming tonight to look at it." WTF! I was livid. I told her that I was under the assumption that I was getting it tomorrow. She said that people have been so flaky that she didn't think I was going to show. I hate that a few horrible people ruin it for the rest of us good people. Andy thinks it would have been to big for our backyard anyway. He's probably right, as usual! But I can still be mad!!!!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;