Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Technical Difficulties!

This week has been insane for me with technology. I'm almost afraid to touch anything with wires because I can destroy it with the simple graze of a finger! My desktop decided to start crawling and because dear old hubby wouldn't do anything to fix it I just took the initiative to get it done. While I was doing that I hooked up my laptop to the internet. Well, wouldn't you know that I would pick then to get a virus. My "anti-virus" can't even protect against me. My laptop is now in the infermery on life support and I don't know if it's going to make it. My facebook account was hacked and similar email videos went out to all of my friends. I can't beileve I was stupid enough to open the video. The scary thing is it came from a friend from high school so I thought it would be funny to see what it was. One moment of not thinking is all it takes! I am usually so careful. Now I am home sick with a sinus infection. I went to the doctors yesterday and he gave me 3 different scripts to try to relieve my allergies/sinus issues. I loved being pregnant, these things hardly bothered me at all. Now I can't breath either. I have to go get a pulmonary workup to see exactly why I can't breath. The "therapy" I've been on for the last 2 months made pretty much no difference. I'm just a mess! I plan to get pictures up at some point, but I wanted to give an update. I'm usually much better at blogging. Ava and I will be in NH this weekend so I probably won't be doing much then either. I can't believe my baby is almost 1!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;