Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ava is 11 months old!


One year ago I was going off on maternity leave and waiting for meet my daughter! At this point last year I was thinking that pregnancy was one month too long! It's amazing how quickly things change. Ava is now 11 months old and just one month from her first birthday. WOW! She is getting around and pulling up to her knees, but she still isn't "crawling". She's got her own thing going! She now signs "more" and "milk" and much prefers the bottle over nursing. She will nurse in the morning, but the rest of the day she wants a bottle. Even after she's nursed :( I'm a little sad about this weaning thing. She will probably be my last baby so once she is done it will be the end. I think it will be a bit of a relief too. Not having to lug around the pump and say "only one for me, I'm nursing." Moms night out may get a little more fun, hehehe!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the Ava-liscious! So cute

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;