Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wine Tasting Christmas!


The list for judging, care of Libett!


Me and my wonderful hubby!


Me and my T!

Last night we got a babysitter and went out for appetizers then to Tanisha's for a wine tasting Christmas party. It was a lot of fun, but I did realize that I am still allergic to red wine. I started itching from just a few tiny sips. It was so nice to see our friends and have some adult conversation. Many of them didn't have little ones so it was fun to talk about other stuff :)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;