Saturday, December 12, 2009

Elves, Crazy hair and cookie exchanges! (Dec. 11th pictures)







Ava woke up with some crazy hair this morning! We all got a kick out of it and I had to take a picture. We also noticed that someone was living in our tree! It was one of Santa's elves and Zach likes to call him Elfie. He keeps an eye on us and reports back to Santa every night.

In the evening I went to my scrap groups Christmas party and cookie exchange. I have to say that I had a really good time and wish I had the stamina to stay up late still. I am so old!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;