Friday, December 25, 2009

Rest in Peace my Bella :(

We lost our poor Bella today, on Christmas day. The morning was lovely, but the rest of the day was filled with driving and crying. The vet isn't sure what happened exactly, but it was neurological and she was not breathing on her own when my neighbors brought her in. I'm so sorry that I wasn't with her for her last days on Earth. I know she is in a lovely place now and playing with all of her doggy friends that had passed before her. Rest in peace my Bellarina. Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

she was so cute. i'm so sorry. my first baby was a fur baby and he passed away without any warning at all in february and it broke my heart. :( i'm so sorry.

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;