Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!











Wishing all of my friends and family a wonderful, healthy, happy and prosperous new year! My goals for 2010 include managing my money better (haha!), losing a few pounds and organizing my digital scrapbooking material. I'm on my way to the third, making strides towards the second and really scared about the first! Tonight we celebrated with chinese food, champagne and sparkling cider. This afternoon we celebrated with friends at our "Countdown to Noon" party. Now it's 11 and everyone is asleep. Big day ahead tomorrow. We are off to the Rose Bowl! Woohoo! Go Ducks!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;