Friday, April 9, 2010

Two Years Old Tomorrow!





My little girl will be two years old tomorrow. It feels like just a short time ago that I brought her home to meet her brother. It's amazing to me that he was 6 months younger than her then. Today she will celebrate her birthday at school. She was so excited to wear her cupcake shirt :-)

A note to Ava: Miss Ava Noelle! I love you more than words can say, more than there are stars in the universe and all the way up past Heaven! You have brought so much joy to my life and I can barely remember a time when you didn't exist. My thoughts have been of you all my life. From the time I can remember I couldn't wait to be your mom! Thank you for being such a lovely little turd!

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOVE the way you get all sappy but still keep it real! Lol. We DO love them, but they sure can be turds! Well said!!

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;