Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Living Desert!


Loving the carousel!


Mr Handsome takes a good pic!


This guy either really loved me or hated me, but he followed me around!


I want a pet owl! This guy was about 6 inches tall and so cute!


Mama hummingbird!


Baby hummingbird!


Pretty butterfly that really liked my shirt!


My pretty butterfly :-)


Love the contrasting colors of this pic!


The coolest toy trains we have ever seen!


Z and A checking out the giraffes!


Just about melted my heart!


Enjoying some "dorito chips"

We had a great trip out to the Living Desert yesterday. I'm so glad we got out there when we did because it is starting to get so hot! We still had a great time though. We met up with another family from our mom's group and the kids had a great time exploring and seeing all the stuff that we didn't get to see last time. I was glad we made it out in time for the butterfly and hummingbird exhibit too. I guess it even gets too hot for those poor little guys come May!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;