Friday, April 10, 2009

Zach neglect!



In looking at the blog it seems as if I only have one child! With all of Ava's celebrations he has not had much blog time! Here are a couple of cute pix that I took while practicing in manual mode on the camera. I also have some pix from MyGym the other day that are still on the camera! Zach is also doing great! He just spent a weekend with Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa while us girls were in NH. They went to JumpZone and the Living Desert! He barely even missed me. Some days he didn't even want to talk to me because he was too busy having fun!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;