Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Miss Me!

Zach's language has exploded lately! He is talking in full sentences, although not always grammatically correct and I can understand most of what he is saying (not so many phonological processes that had me worried for a bit) He just started saying, I love you too and it about melted my heart. Now he also says I love you on his own! The thing that cracks me up the most though is how he transferred something that I always say to him. I always say, "I missed you!" whenever I come home and haven't seen him in a while. So now he says, "You miss me!" when one of us comes home! I roll on the floor each time he says it to Andy!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;