Thursday, February 5, 2009

Library Day!






We finally made it to the Highland library this week! It really is a neat place. They have lots of small animals including birds, fish and reptiles! The spiders I really could have done without! Zach loved it so much that he threw a fit when we had to leave. Ava wasn't feeling very well (as you can see) so we didn't get to stay as long as he would have liked. I hope he continues to have this passion for learning throughout his life! (these pictures were taken with my point and shoot because I didn't want to bring the big camera, I just can't believe the difference!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Faith and I love going to the library on Thursdays for story time. We didn't go this last Thursday because I had a bunch of errand to run. Such a fun place to go with lots to learn and see.

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;