Monday, February 23, 2009

Update from last week!



These kids are becoming such little people! Ava has 3 words that she uses consistently and today has added dog (wa wa) I think it's supposed to be Bella. She kept yelling wa wa when I let the dogs in and was pointing to them and saying it over and over. We'll see if it sticks. Zach is repeating everything we say! Not so good sometimes. Those of you that know me well know that I call him a turd when he is being naughty. Yesterday he said, "I not turd boy, you a bad mom!" I almost died laughing so, of course, he continued to say "bad mom" in every variation that the two words can make. I have made my own bed....... In good Zach news, he is going on the potty again! He doesn't like to pee, but he will do the other stuff :) I hear it's usually the other way around, but he was breech after all! Things are often opposite for him!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;