Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some pix from the week so far!



2 teeth for Ava and maybe a couple more on the way!

Zach has just this week started telling me about his day at daycare. Today I went to get him and he told me he had a time out for hitting another little girl with a doll! I couldn't believe it! He just cracks me up!!!!

Ava is sitting up for longer periods of time now! She is getting so big! Her teeth and sitting skills have emerged before her brothers did, however she still has no desire to roll over. Hmmm. I told her she has 2 weeks to get it before her doctors appointment.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;