Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sleeping!


Ava slept in her crib last night from 8-3 :( I was never going to transition her, but it seems that she is just not happy in our room anymore. I think we are too loud. She could not get to sleep or stay asleep last night so I figured I would give it a try and she went right down. She is still swaddling though and I think she will forever. She just loves it! Now both of my angels are napping in their own cribs. It is so weird! Even Andy commented on how weird it was last night. You know it's weird if he says something, LOL!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;