Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coming home!

Andy will be home in about 2 hours! I can't wait to see him. This single mom thing is intense and I am so thankful that I don't have to do it on my own. I certainly would not have two kids if I did, LOL! Our 3 year anniversary is Monday and I can't believe how quickly the time flies, but then again it seems as if we have been together forever (really it's only been 5 years total!) Next weekend he is taking me somewhere over night without children. I received another hint the other day, he said to pack for the beach. As long as he and the ocean are involved, I know I will be one happy wife!

This picture was taking on my 30th birthday trip. It was one of the happiest weekends of my life!
Our time line: met at 26, engaged at 27, married at 28, had Zach at 29 and had Ava at 30! I guess at 31 we will take a much needed rest and focus on raising our children :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun! I hope you have a great trip. Andy sounds like a wonderful husband.

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;