Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Run Down!

Ava is teething really badly. The two bottom teeth are completely through, but it seems that there may be two more teeth trying to break free. Ugh! I don't like this part of parenting. She has been up every 3 hours for the last 3 nights. I am so tired!!! In other news I am now the organizer for my mommy group. It's a long story that involves a bunch of drama, but I am glad it all worked out and I think I am up for the challenge, fingers crossed! Yes, I am crazy and I obsess over having something to do with every second of my life. No sarcasm here, just sheer craziness!

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

Drama with a bunch of mamas!?!?! I don't believe it! LOL I understand your need to always have something to do or plan or whatever. As if our lives weren't crazy enough, right?

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;