Monday, June 2, 2008

Nice!

We had a wonderful weekend! Our friends came to visit from Ventura County with their two children. The house is small, but we managed to have a wonderful time anyway. We try to see Jeff and Kim about twice a year because it's not very easy to get together more than that. The kids are getting so big, they are now 4 and 5 and going to school next year! When I met them they had just had Maddy and just found out they were pregnant with Gavin! Irish twins born in the same year! One in January, the other in December! I thought I had it tough! I couldn't even imagine doing that! Zach wouldn't have even been walking yet if I had done that. They got here on Friday and we all stayed up way to late for parents! I think it was the latest since before I found out I was pregnant with Ava, if you don't count the sleepless nights in the hospital. We just had a great time and were even able to relax with four kids in the house, if you can believe that.
On a different note, Andy and I had the third baby discussion again last night. For the first time ever he showed that it may be an option! I'm not sure if I want a third for sure but I don't want it to not even be an option. Who knows, we haven't been very good lately, maybe we will get our Irish Twins too. Oh, I really hope not! I couldn't imagine having 3 under 3. If we do decide to have a third then we wouldn't start trying again until Zach is almost 3. I would love another Spring baby. It's perfect for my work schedule too. If we do go for the third, then I have to get my tubes tied. That was a big part of the conversation and very important to him, LOL! He's such a man! Doesn't want any more kids but doesn't really want to get snipped either! He will if we have no more kids though. I am just happy that it's not completely off the table.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

We talk about having a 3rd all the time. We're preventing for now because he needs to graduate first, then we plan to have our 3rd. He graduates in about a year or so. If finances would allow, we'd be trying again here in a few months though! Sometimes thinking about having 3 kids scares me, but so did two and I love it!

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;