Friday, June 6, 2008

funny!

Zach has decided that he is going to be a tattletale! It started as a funny little thing that we do when he gets upset with Daddy. He used to come in the room and just ramble on and cry if Andy upset him (he does things like saying no to a bottle in the middle of the day and other silly things that a toddler just can't handle). When he does this I say "what did Daddy do?" and he used to just ramble on. Now he walks in the room or comes up to me and says "what do dada?" when he is mad at Daddy! It is totally hilarious. It also helps with the miscommunications and he feels better that he was able to tell me with words. He has also become a joker. He says "thank you, dada" whenever I give him something. Then I say "thank you, mommy" and he says dada again then giggles! He knows what he is doing for sure. Eventually he will grin and say "thank you, ommy" (he drops off the "m" and it is totally cute.)
I also went back to work today. It wasn't totally bad besides one of my great friends, who always tells me to do what feels right for me and my family, thinking that I need a parenting intervention (you know who you are, LOL!) Aside from that, I only missed one of Ava's feedings and she had a great day at home with Daddy.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;