Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Buggy!





Andy arrived today! I was so relieved to see him! It's been pretty hard being a single mom this week. I have always had respect for single parents, but now it is two-fold. The weather has finally turned around and we had a beautiful day today. Andy and Zach were able to play outside and we headed to the beach this evening. We went to Hampton and I really wanted to eat pizza, walk on the sand and have our picture taken in one of those black and white booths. We did all of the above however they didn't all work out exactly as I had imagined! We took the pictures but all we have is Zach's eyes! The rest of his face was cut out! We walked on the sand, but if we sat for more than a minute we were attacked by these tiny fly things. We did spend some time on the boardwalk and were even there for the sand castle contest. I can't believe what people can do with sand. Good news is the pizza was great and Zach really enjoyed playing in the sand and eating it off of his hands! I don't think Ava had very much fun but I'm sure she will like it a lot better next summer. I didn't even get a picture of her on her first trip to the beach. What a horrible mother I am!!!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;