Sunday, June 22, 2008

Geez!



So, here were are in NH! We love visiting but so do viruses. Zach has had diarrhea on and off since Wednesday and now we are worried he is getting dehydrated. He also vomited twice in the last few days. A first for both. He has never had much more than ear infections and teething. It figures that this has to happen the week that we are without Andy. Ava is not feeling well either. She poops with every meal and then some. I called nurse advice and they said to just feed her on demand and make sure he stays hydrated. Too bad he hates the pedialyte. We were supposed to do something fun today, but with everyone sick it looks like we are sticking close to home. I have to wonder if we all have salmonella. We did eat pizza at CPK before flying out on Monday.
On a happier note, we had Ava's welcome party last night. A bunch of our friends and family came to my parents house to celebrate her arrival. It was a great night and it is so nice to be able to see everyone. It's really hard to see everyone in the short time that we visit so having a party is the best way to do it.
I'll end my entry on a funny note. At about 4:30 a.m. I was burping Ava after nursing and she sneezed. Zach is also in our room in a crib while we are here and from his crib I hear "bes you". That's bless you in Zach language! He is so funny! I thought he was sleeping. Then a bit later I sneezed and I hear "bes you" again from his crib. It's so funny that my little horrible sleeper was just laying in his bed awake and not complaining. Could this be the start of something new?!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;