Friday, July 16, 2010

Zach's First Day of School!


Ready for school with nap stuff in his backpack!


Enjoying the new toys!


Outside time on the bike was his favorite!

Zach has been going to Susie's since he was 10 weeks old. This change to "school" was big (for me at least.) He took it far better than I imagined he would. The first day I stayed with him for about 2 hours. The second day about 30 minutes and the third day it was about 10 minutes. The teachers said he did wonderfully and was a great listener. I swear this child really knows how to act and just chooses not to comply with me!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;