Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 9-My New Tattoo!









I decided to finally cover the god awful barbed wire on my arm! Matt (the boy I used to nanny for back in the day!) is now a tattoo artist and I like to believe I had something to do with it :-) I brought him with me to get my back tattoo (aka tramp stamp) when he was little. What a good babysitter I was! I also brought him to LA for his first tattoo when he was 16, with his mom's permission of course. I love my new tat! I would have tons if I weren't in my profession.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;