Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!





I hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had as wonderful of a day as you can with two little ones. The funny thing was when they were having a screaming match and I said they weren't allowed to do that today because it is Mother's Day. All day, whenever Ava would start, Zach would tell her to stop because it is Mother's Day. I wonder if I can make up a new day each day to get them to stop. Oh, you can't yell today because it is pickle day, haha! I got the cutest gifts from them, handprint ceramic hands and an apple pen holder. They were so excited for me to open them. The picture is on my camera, but I will add it soon. I am so thankful to be their mom! I never imagined how much I would love them even when they were all I dreamt about.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;