Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Baseball Game!


Soluting the flag with his hat off!


Greeting the mascot!


The gang is all here! Everyone you see was with us!


Sitting in seats that weren't theirs!


The never ending chasing Ava saga!

Zach was so excited to go to his first baseball game. My mom's group planned an outing to the 66ers game in San Bernardino. When I told Zach that we would be going he said "me? I'm going?" and I said "yes" and he said "no, me, Zachary. I'm going?" Once I explained that Zachary was in fact going, he couldn't wait to get there. He wanted to leave at 4 for a game that started at 7!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;