Sunday, May 2, 2010

Disneyland with Gerte and Zoey!


We're going to Disneyland instead of school!


First time seeing Pinocchio at the park!










Zach and his new pirate gun shooting the Transformer!


Our new pins!

We had a mommy and big kids day at Disneyland on Tuesday! It was such a great day for Zach and I to bond. It's amazing how different life is with just one child :-) We hadn't told the kids where we were going so we went to pick up our friends and told the kids at the same time. They were so excited! I think the mom's were more excited though. Zach and I also got our first pin sets and I did my first trade. I wondered how I hadn't heard of this before?!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;