Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is a day to give thanks, but I am truly thankful every day of my life. I am thankful for the breath I take in the morning that lets me know I am alive. I am thankful for the home I have that keeps me safe and warm. I am thankful for a job I love that also provides for me and my family. Most of all, I am thankful for my family. For my husband that loves me without abandon, for my son that is healthy and able to express himself, for my daughter who now calls me mommy instead of mama. To wake up to "mommy, mommy" is a blessing I will be forever thankful for.
I hope that all reading this will be able to find something to be thankful for today! Enjoy your day.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;