Monday, October 5, 2009

Ummm and Ga-koe!

I wanted to write these things down before I forget them because they are so cute to me now! Ava is so funny and talking so much. I am the only one that usually understands her, but talking a lot nonetheless. Her new favorite word is "um". If you ask her any question and she doesn't know the answer she will look at you and sometimes incorporate her shoulder shrug and say "ummmm?". It's so funny! She also has taken to calling her binkie a Ga-Koe. I have been trying to figure out how the heck she worked that word out of binkie, but I am starting to think she calls it a Thank You! Until recently whenever I handed it to her I would say "thank you" and Ga-Koe is the word she uses for both now. She is too funny!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;