Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

















On Saturday we did the annual Fall trip to the pumpkin patch! We decided to go up the hill a little because of the heat. We ended up at Los Rios Ranch and it was such a super cute place. They had a nice shop with everything apple that you could imagine! We took a horse drawn carriage ride around the ranch and learned all about apples and the land. The kids were able to pick out a pumpkin and I picked out a fairytale pumpkin that ended up costing my husband $15! Of course that is the one I pick, but I just love it! I loved it so much that I brought it to Allie's house on Sunday to be in some of the kids fall pix :) On Saturday afternoon we went to a BBQ at a friends house and just hung out. I love fun weekends!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;