Sunday, October 25, 2009

Disney and California Adventure!

We ventured out to Disneyland and California Adventure today! We met up with Stephanie, Dennis and Gavin for Nemo then we headed over to CA adventure and met up with the Kay family! It was a great day! We had never been to CA Adventure, but it was really nice and chill. No long lines or super big crowds. The guys took the bigger kids on most of the rides while Peterann and I stayed back with the sleeping babies. All in all it was another fun adventure with the season passes :) We'll be going back next Sunday with Nannie. I can't wait! I don't think she has ever been before.

side note: I forgot my camera! I only had the camera phone so not many pictures were taken.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;