Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Happy dad's day to my wonderful husband, my great step dad and my father in law! Also to all of the other men with children who are more than just father's and are actual dads! If you are one of them, then I hope you are celebrating your day!

This has been an eventful week in our house! With everything going on I have had less computer time than usual. I have a bunch of pictures of the kids from the week, the park day instead of aquarium day yesterday and today's trip to the aquarium, a day late. We were supposed to go yesterday but Ava decided to barf all over herself and the car just as we pulled onto the 10. Needless to say we turned right around to clean her and the carseat! By the time we were done we knew we would hit the crowds at the aquarium. After returning home from the park I found the side gate to be open and both dogs to be gone! It only took me 5 minutes to find them because they know they have a good thing, but I was so worried that they were picked up. Their tags have just expired so I knew that would just be my luck! Speaking of Bella, we found out this week that she has a thyroid issue and will need to be on medication for the rest of her life. One more thing for me to remember! Well, at least it was an easy fix and the pills are only $14 a month. Fingers crossed that she stays healthy otherwise! Ava is on antibiotics again for the same stupid ear infection and is also budding some more teeth. To top that off she had a stomach bug. Zach had the stomach bug at the beginning of the week, but it didn't cause to much damage. Just one night of puking. I had an urgent care visit myself for stomach pain. Geez, is there anything else?! Okay, I've had enough rehashing and complaining for now!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;