Saturday, August 9, 2008

Full of Pride!

Today was an exciting day in our house! This morning Zach and I went to barnes and noble to buy "Once Upon A Potty." We probably read it about 3 or 4 times throughout the day. We read it just before bed (both Andy and myself because he wanted daddy to read it too.) We brought Zach into bed and he started saying "poo-poo" so we asked if he wanted to go on the potty. He said yes. We put him on his potty with his diaper still on, but he didn't go. I thought maybe we should take off the diaper to see if it worked. I left the men to their business and a few minutes later I hear that he did go on the potty! I was so excited and he was so excited. He looked at it and said "ewww!" It was a great day at our house :) My life is so different than it was just 3 shorts years ago, LOL!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Yeah Zach! Huge accomplishment. We've been trying too, but no progress yet. They're really getting to be big kids now.

Erin and Chris said...

Yeah Zach!!! That is so great. That is the next step for us. We have awhile to go though.

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;