Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gross (2)!

Oh my God! Today had to be the funniest day since Ava's arrival. She is screaming bloody murder to eat but smells like poop so I decide to change her before feeding her. I usually just wait, but it seemed important to change her at the time. As I am changing her she screams even louder, coughs and poops a bit. I get the new diaper under her but am a little to late. So the diaper is there and she starts to pee! I almost pee too because I am laughing so hard already at the luck I have. She is done peeing so I try to move the diaper and replace it with yet another clean one. As I am doing this, she explosive poops all over the table. Then I can't keep it together. As I am trying to compose myself she does it again and it sprays about a foot! All over the changing table and my hand! I don't know how my shirt stayed clean. Ha, it probably isn't but I just haven't noticed yet. So I start to take off her clothes and she is screaming her head off. I finally have her new diaper on and run to wash my hands. I go to put her clothes back on and there is pee on them too! Mind you, she is still screaming and then Andy comes to her rescue, like I am some horrible mom for letting her cry. I really had no choice in the matter! Finally I just wrapped her in a blanket and fed the poor thing. Now she is so traumatized by the whole ordeal that she had to go to sleep on Daddy's chest. Now all three of my Angels are sleeping at the same time so I am getting stuff done. I must get back to recomposing my picture wall before all hell breaks lose again :)

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

I am laughing my butt off!!! We had that happen once with Tyler and if I hadn't thrown my hadn't thrown my hand over her, it would have hit the wall. GROSS, but I wan't thinking...I just reacted!

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;