Monday, May 26, 2008

alright!




Ava is now six weeks old! She is growing and changing so much. I still wait on baited breath for her next smile. I don't think Daddy has got one yet, but I'm sure his time is coming. This week with her has been pretty good. She is finally taking to the swing and the pacifier. She is just like her brother though and will only take the mam brand. I tried the soothie and something similar but she just spits them out. She has been spitting up in her sleep so she wakes up with it crusted into her hair. Poor thing! As for my other baby, Mr. Zach had a tough week sleep wise. I swear he is getting his two year molars but I don't see anything yet. We are just waiting. We gave him a pillow and he seems to be sleeping better. We also gave him motrin the other night and he did a whole lot better. There has got to be pain somewhere for him to be waking up like he has. This past week Andy and I also celebrated our 31st birthdays. For mine we went on an actual date and it was so nice and weird to be without children for a few hours. It was our first time leaving Ava since she was born and she did really well. She is taking bottles of breastmilk without any problems (thank God!) Now I won't be as worried when I have to return to work in less than two weeks (just for a week though, then I am off for another six weeks, woohoo!) Well, time to go do some parenting. Naptime is over.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;