Tuesday, January 22, 2008

easy!

Ha, just in comparison to the day I have had at work! Today was a super stressful day at work and I ended up coming home just to get away from it all. My legs and feet are swollen and my blood pressure feels like it is going through the roof! The horrible thing is that no one seems to care about my health and the health of my unborn child. I have to stop thinking that other people should care. They generally don't and I just have to face that. Seeing Zach today is going to make this day all worth while. Today is a day when being a mother will be the easy part.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;