Monday, January 21, 2008

gross!

So, over the last few days I have realized that my life has come to this question, did the baby poop today? If he did, was it big, was it runny or hard? How can that be one of the important parts of my day? Andy and I muse over how our life has changed so much. I'd say 99% of the time we don't mind the changes, but once in a while it is nice to get back to your own self. Today we started packing up our room and going through old stuff to get ready for our new ADULT bedroom set. I found some old clothes that I don't think I will ever wear again. I'm a mom now, afterall! I guess I should buy some mom jeans. Right! I promised myself that I wouldn't be one of "those moms" that lets themself go, doesn't do their hair or make-up and just doesn't care about themself overall. Right now, being 7 months pregnant, it is harder to look good, but I sure am trying! Doing the best with what I have. I still shower everyday and don't leave the house without make-up. That wouldn't be fair to the poor world! I wouldn't want to frighten small children! I am putting this in writing now so please hold me to it!!!!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;