Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Entry

Topsy-turvy! The last 16 months, plus the nine months of being pregnant, have been so filled with things I can't begin to explain or understand. I am keeping a journal for both of my children chronicling my pregnancy and their first year of life. That journal is very nice and sentimental but because I want them to have it one day, I am not being as real as I could be. This is for me, this blog on blogspot. This is going to be the place that I can be open and honest about the joys and tribulations of being a new parent. The place I can go to get it all off my chest and really get down to the good stuff. Ha! I am a parent, there really isn't anything down and dirty to this. In my entries I forsee the dirty stuff being about vomit and diaper changes! So, welcome to my blog and let's see where it goes from here!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;